Community & Creative Coordinator
Community & Creative Coordinator
Who We Are
b.WR (b.WEAR) is an underwear company for men and women made exclusively from bamboo fiber to create super soft, sustainable, and sexy underwear. Underwear that you can feel good about wearing no matter if it’s working out, going out, or hanging out at home while social distancing.
We use bamboo fiber for two reasons: for us and the planet. Bamboo fiber is good for the earth and our most intimate body parts because of the crop’s characteristics. It’s one of the fastest-growing crops on the planet and uses three times less water than cotton. It’s also naturally antimicrobial and moisture-wicking making it extremely light and breathable. Using exclusively bamboo fabric makes us feel comfortable, protected and cared for all while feeling like we’re not wearing any underwear at all.
Beyond our products, our passion lies in advocacy. The heart of what we do is raising awareness and empowering people to take control of their sexual wellness. We’ve worked with Planned Parenthood, RAINN, and Cure Cervical Cancer in the past to donate a portion of our profits, educate, and support sexual health wherever we can.
Intimate advocacy is at the forefront of who we are. We are obsessed with sexual health and wellness. The safety of making decisions over our own bodies. The right to feel comfortable in our own skin. To own our sexuality, our power, and our confidence.
We are looking for a passionate Community & Creative Coordinator to help evolve and accelerate b.WR’s social media channels and awareness efforts. You will assist leadership in implementing our social media strategy through content that resonates with a large focus on community efforts for awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversation. You believe powerful brands start with powerful communities.
You will be working intimately with the Founder & CEO to create, execute, and have fun. You will help build and execute the content strategy and creative for all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok (we love TikTok), Pinterest, etc.), ensuring a cohesive brand voice. You will have the opportunity to play a vital role in shaping the heart of the company and its future success as we scale.
Since we are a small startup, you must not be afraid to take initiative and be passionate about growth while preserving the entrepreneurial spirit that drives the company.
We’re here to build a powerful brand by breaking down the stigma around sexual health while raising awareness on how to be as comfortable as possible, whether that be through providing the most comfortable underwear or inclusive conversation and community.
What You’ll Do
- Assist leadership in planning, development and execution of the social media strategy across existing and emerging channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. with explicit goals
- Help create social content calendar with regular posting with emphasis on organic growth
- Manage, engage, and grow social media and follower base through consistent, strategic, educational content and community growth campaigns
- Identify and present opportunities to evolve content pillars and enrich content to grow engagement across social channels with influencer marketing, content creation, and community building outreach
- Use social media analytics to measure, analyze and report on monthly performance to ensure optimization of content to meet business goals
- Assist in omni-channel growth marketing
- Monitor activity across all active channels and report back week/week results to leadership
- Research across competitive landscape and marketing/eCommerce channels
What You’ll Bring to b.WR
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing, creative, and social media work or internship experience
- Strong understanding of brand building
- Experience in CPG and/or eCommerce
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Understanding of omni-channel marketing (search, social, influencer, CRM, email, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics
- Experience in Fashion and Apparel a plus
- An avid follower of marketing and sales trends and have a strong grasp on the current social landscape including platform capabilities, trends and best practices for each social media platform
- Creative, a natural storyteller, great at coming up with short form & effective content
- Aligned with the mission and values of the organization and share the same creative aesthetic as leadership
- You believe that sexual education should be humanized and accessible to everyone
- You value quality and sustainability
- You enjoy branding and streetwear
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
- Must be based in Los Angeles and comfortable working remotely
This is a role for someone who is excited to be a part of a founding team and committed to growing with us. The role will start off as a part-time contract role and move into a full-time role. If you have a strong work ethic and passion to be a part of something special from the ground up, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.