Paid Ads & Digital Growth Specialist
Paid Ads & Digital Growth Specialist
Who We Are
b.WR (b.WEAR) is an underwear company for men and women made exclusively from bamboo fiber to create super soft, sustainable, and sexy underwear. Underwear that you can feel good about wearing no matter if it’s working out, going out, or hanging out at home while social distancing.
We use bamboo fiber for two reasons: for us and the planet. Bamboo fiber is good for the earth and our most intimate body parts because of the crop’s characteristics. It’s one of the fastest-growing crops on the planet and uses three times less water than cotton. It’s also naturally antimicrobial and moisture-wicking making it extremely light and breathable. Using exclusively bamboo fabric makes us feel comfortable, protected and cared for all while feeling like we’re not wearing any underwear at all.
Beyond our products, our passion lies in advocacy. The heart of what we do is raising awareness and empowering people to take control of their sexual wellness. We’ve worked with Planned Parenthood, RAINN, and Cure Cervical Cancer in the past to donate a portion of our profits, educate, and support sexual health wherever we can.
Intimate advocacy is at the forefront of who we are. We are obsessed with sexual health and wellness. The safety of making decisions over our own bodies. The right to feel comfortable in our own skin. To own our sexuality, our power, and our confidence.
We are looking for a passionate Paid Advertising & Digital Growth Specialist to help evolve and accelerate b.WR’s sales and awareness efforts. Someone with experience running paid social ads who is analytical and passionate about growing sales and revenue. You will be responsible for identifying, creating, and scaling cost-effective direct response campaigns across new audiences.
You will be working intimately with the Founder & CEO to create, execute, and have fun. You will help build and execute the paid advertising and organic sales strategy for all sales channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok (we love TikTok), Pinterest, etc.), ensuring a cohesive and consistent brand voice. You will have the opportunity to play a vital role in shaping the heart of the company and its future success as we scale.
Since we are a small startup, you must not be afraid to take initiative and be passionate about growth while preserving the entrepreneurial spirit that drives the company.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, develop, and execute paid media strategy across existing and emerging channels including Instagram, Google, Amazon and Facebook with explicit goals
- Assist team in developing and executing influencer and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools
- Use analytics to measure, analyze and report on monthly performance to ensure optimization of content to meet business needs
- Lead omni-channel growth marketing
- Monitor activity across all active channels and report back week/week results to leadership
- Drive rapid but well-structured campaigns
- Research across competitive landscape and marketing/eCommerce channels
- Work closely with accounting to utilize financial reporting and KPIs to inform business decisions and operating strategy, while balancing growth and profit margins
- Gather data on consumer competitor, and market conditions
What You’ll Bring to b.WR
- Minimum 1-3 years of paid digital advertising (Facebook, Google, Amazon)
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments - owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet goals and budgets
- Experience running P&Ls, having owned marketing budgets and revenue goals of scale
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable initiatives, and ability to use date to optimize day-to-day performance
- Understanding of omni-channel marketing (search, social, influencer, CRM, email, etc.)
- Strong understanding of brand building
- Experience in CPG and/or eCommerce
- Experience in Fashion and Apparel a plus
- An avid follower of marketing and sales trends and have a strong grasp on the current social landscape including platform capabilities, trends and best practices for each social media platform
- Aligned with the mission and values of the organization
- You believe that sexual education should be humanized and accessible to everyone
- You value quality and sustainability
- You enjoy branding and streetwear
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
- Must be based in Los Angeles and comfortable working remotely
This is a role for someone who is excited to be a part of a founding team and committed to growing with us. The role will start off as a part-time contract role and move into a full-time role. If you have a strong work ethic and passion to be a part of something special from the ground up, we’d love to hear from you. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.